Well...
I'm considering this to be an online journal of my running adventures. I'm not even sure how well I'll keep this up. Recently (well last fall), I decided to get into running. Since I started, I've become quite fond of the race process. I currently have 18 races on my 2013 schedule! Although that's nothing compared to my friend, Sharry, who is doing 40.
Basically, I'm using this to keep track of how my training is going, how my races went and anything cool I've learned about the sport of running. I liked the idea of keeping a blog to have all my information in one place. And yes, I use multiple apps (Nike+, Couch-to-5K, runcoach) and keep a paper journal. I'm nothing if not obsessed. :-)
My first step is to try to maintain a training schedule. I want to do at least 3-4 days of running, along with 2-3 days of cross training. I've done the research and have many sources to train. I'll mainly be doing 10K races, but my goal is a half marathon. At some point I'd like to be able to do two half marathons in one calendar year.
Tomorrow begins my first day of real training. Here we go...
No comments:
Post a Comment